Saturday 31 March 2012

The Artist

"The Artist" is a romance,comedy and drama movie.

Michel Hazanavicius
Director: Michel Hazanavicius
Writer: Michel Hazanavicius
Stars: Jean Dujardin,Berenice Bejo,John Goodman


Plot:
Hollywood, 1927: As silent movie star George Valentin wonders if the arrival of talking pictures will cause him to fade into oblivion, he sparks with Peppy Miller, a young dancer set for a big break.

Personal Review:
One question:How did this movie got an Oscar?!?Honestly now,it was sooooooooo boring and meaningless...Only music...They talked once in a 100 min movie!!!I was like "kill me now!"...Seriously,I've started thinking about how reliable Oscars can be..I mean,ok Jean Dujardin was excellent at his role let's say that he indeed was worth taking an Oscar but the movie??Noooooo!!Whoever of you is planning on watching it then don't.I didn't like it at all..I'm disappointed cause I expected something better.When it was released someone said that you'll either love or hate it...I'm in the second category...


Cast:
Jean Dujardin-George Valentin


Berenice Bejo-Peppy Miller


John Goodman-Al Zimmer





No comments:

Post a Comment