Friday 3 February 2012

A dangerous method


"A dangerous method" is a biography,dramatic and thriller movie.


Director: David Cronenberg
Writers: David Cronenberg(screenplay),John Kerr(book)
Stars: Michael Fassbender,Keira Knightley,Viggo Mortensen
David Cronenberg

Plot:A look at how the intense relationship between Carl Jung and Sigmund Freud gives birth to psychoanalysis.


Personal Review:
I was a little bit dissapointed by this film.I don't know if my expectations were too high but I can reassure you that when the commercial was on they kept talking about something like a masterpiece.It wasn't a masterpiece.It was a good film,rather interesting if you like pshychology(I know I do).The thing is that it kind of explains how the well known Dr.Freud adopted his theory about phychoanalysis.I didn't say that I don't like it,but I was expecting it to be different.Watch it and judge yourself.




Cast:


Michael Fassbender-Carl Jung

Keira Knightley-Sabina Spielrein

Viggo Mortensen-Sigmund Freud
Vincent Cassel-Otto Gross
Sarah Gadon-Emma Jung



No comments:

Post a Comment